"the feet of Bhagavan are everywhere. So where can we gather except at his feet?
Time and space are no barriers to the gathering of hearts." Sri Ramana Maharshi

Celebrating the life of David LaChapelle

Celebrating the Life of David LaChapelle: Visionary teacher, see-er of souls, wisdom keeper and devoted follower to the great stillness. Friend to many. Dream coach, author, publisher and speaker. Chanter, painter, builder, philosopher and patriarch. His body let go. His gifts live on...

Submissions to this blog greatly appreciated:

To post your entry:
- email text and/or photos to ananda@jeffnet.org
(specify "for blog" and specify if anonymous or not) -or-
- comment in two places directly on blog: on left-hand panel or end of each post



Monday, March 8, 2010

From a happy reader

David LaChapelle's book is really a find for me that brings balance to my I Ching practice. Of all the I Ching books I've seen, it is the most poetic, clear and gentle. In LaChapelle's words I hear the voice of a wise and joyful teacher who points me in the direction of the Truth, both personal and universal. He allows for mistakes, sudden inspiration and transformation. I love the way he links each hexagram together to give a sense of their ebb and flow. I highly recommend this book to anyone interested in the I Ching or spiritual growth.

To Devin (layout design, Chinese medicine element keeper)

I am sorry you have lost your teacher, but am glad he left this incredible book. I hope it gives you comfort and continued guidance, as I know it does.

Let me know how you are doing.

Thank you!

Blessings,

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment