"the feet of Bhagavan are everywhere. So where can we gather except at his feet?
Time and space are no barriers to the gathering of hearts." Sri Ramana Maharshi

Celebrating the life of David LaChapelle

Celebrating the Life of David LaChapelle: Visionary teacher, see-er of souls, wisdom keeper and devoted follower to the great stillness. Friend to many. Dream coach, author, publisher and speaker. Chanter, painter, builder, philosopher and patriarch. His body let go. His gifts live on...

Submissions to this blog greatly appreciated:

To post your entry:
- email text and/or photos to ananda@jeffnet.org
(specify "for blog" and specify if anonymous or not) -or-
- comment in two places directly on blog: on left-hand panel or end of each post



Thursday, August 27, 2009

Dear letter from dear lady

Dearest Ananda,
Don't know where to start but sending a huge hugs to your big heart and a cry of strength to keep you up on your feet and hold you in light and and love for days to come

I was away far away ..during the summer my laptop shut down and in the middle of Mount Lebanon mid July i kept hearing voice inside me check on David ..Every night it felt like someone is shaking me and waking me up at night ...You and David were in my thoughts and prayers all this time until first week of Aug i went to the city and check my e-mails and my heart ached ...

I know David will be alive in all of us ..people who knew him and loved him and learned from him

I was by myself when i went to the big vast blue peaceful Mediterean sea and honor David alone sending prayers to his healing eyes and pure soul ... I will always see him perfect and whole and beautiful and remember him as an amazing pure energy full of compassion and sweetness

Dearest Ananda ... i came home not long ago and i'm afraid and deeply sorry that i won't be able to come to Yosemite..

Years ago David assigned me to make a mandala from rose petals and take it early morning and let the rose merge with water thinking of Divine Mother ...
It is my heart call to honor David next Sunday at 6am by making a mandala on his behalf with rose petals the shape of his last drawing and merge it with water early in the morning ..
I hope his soul will accept this little humble way from me to say Good bye ..

I send you my love from the deepest corner in my heart
In heart
Samar
(Princeton sangha)

No comments:

Post a Comment