"the feet of Bhagavan are everywhere. So where can we gather except at his feet?
Time and space are no barriers to the gathering of hearts." Sri Ramana Maharshi

Celebrating the life of David LaChapelle

Celebrating the Life of David LaChapelle: Visionary teacher, see-er of souls, wisdom keeper and devoted follower to the great stillness. Friend to many. Dream coach, author, publisher and speaker. Chanter, painter, builder, philosopher and patriarch. His body let go. His gifts live on...

Submissions to this blog greatly appreciated:

To post your entry:
- email text and/or photos to ananda@jeffnet.org
(specify "for blog" and specify if anonymous or not) -or-
- comment in two places directly on blog: on left-hand panel or end of each post



Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Thoughts from a friend

hello Ananda, I am an old friend of David's

I have been kept abreast of hiss medical condition pretty steadily in
these last months. I had a vivid dream the night before he died so I was not surprised to
hear that he had passed. David and I were old, what I would call Namaste friends, but not
close, though we had spent some of fun spiritual exploring together.

Dream: very very simple. David is standing in front of me. He is
standing tall and not stooped over. And he is just beaming. He is
beaming with a smile on his face and his whole body is healthy and
vibrant and also beaming. He is happy in the deepest sence. The "voice
" in the dream says, "Look, David has had a complete healing. It is
what he wanted."

It was a very direct dream and not at all ambivalent.

I send you my love at this sad time for you and also my appreciation
for all you did to make him happy and comfortable in his last months
and probably years. His love for you and yours for him changed his
life completely. I amsure you know this. Much love to you as you move
throughthis time.

Namaste, F

No comments:

Post a Comment