"the feet of Bhagavan are everywhere. So where can we gather except at his feet?
Time and space are no barriers to the gathering of hearts." Sri Ramana Maharshi

Celebrating the life of David LaChapelle

Celebrating the Life of David LaChapelle: Visionary teacher, see-er of souls, wisdom keeper and devoted follower to the great stillness. Friend to many. Dream coach, author, publisher and speaker. Chanter, painter, builder, philosopher and patriarch. His body let go. His gifts live on...

Submissions to this blog greatly appreciated:

To post your entry:
- email text and/or photos to ananda@jeffnet.org
(specify "for blog" and specify if anonymous or not) -or-
- comment in two places directly on blog: on left-hand panel or end of each post



Saturday, August 22, 2009

love from David's cousin Karen

Dear Ananda,
Please post my comment on the blog. . . in regards to your post about requests for anything related to "celebrating David". I am David's cousin Karen, and David had a profound effect on me and my husband Spencer. After our brief visit to Silverton last fall, I have been pursuing yoga, alittle tai chi & recently mediation. It has been challenging (the meditation) but I do feel a spiritual guide assisting me to release anger and frustration in my life! I like to think my good cousin David had an influence!
I just thought family from David's side should have a voice in your blog! Dolores LaChapelle (my Aunt) was always an inspiration to me growing up. We can not make it to Yosemite, but please keep us posted of the goings on, you never know maybe something will come up and we can get there, just have to be open to the opportunity in the mind!
Take Care! & Thank you so very much for sharing & caring!
Love,
Karen & Spence

No comments:

Post a Comment