"the feet of Bhagavan are everywhere. So where can we gather except at his feet?
Time and space are no barriers to the gathering of hearts." Sri Ramana Maharshi

Celebrating the life of David LaChapelle

Celebrating the Life of David LaChapelle: Visionary teacher, see-er of souls, wisdom keeper and devoted follower to the great stillness. Friend to many. Dream coach, author, publisher and speaker. Chanter, painter, builder, philosopher and patriarch. His body let go. His gifts live on...

Submissions to this blog greatly appreciated:

To post your entry:
- email text and/or photos to ananda@jeffnet.org
(specify "for blog" and specify if anonymous or not) -or-
- comment in two places directly on blog: on left-hand panel or end of each post



Monday, August 3, 2009

Announcing...

Announcing the birth of
Drake Fisher Wier
August 2nd 7:52 AM
Weighing in 8 lbs 12 ounces
to Ashland community members Karsten & Eugene

Drake's full name is Drake Fisher Tej ( sanskrit for light, radiance and illuminated) Wier.
Karsten writes in her announcement email: "i was actually very much kidding about naming him barack, sorry guys..."

Cute.


From: Karsten

Subject: RE: introducing..... the dreams

To: ananda@jeffnet.org

a few days before [David] passed away, i had a dream that he had passed away, or it was strongly implied through images of a memorial service. afterwards, i sat on a surface level with him in a lucid state, knowing very well that i was speaking with his soul or light body (told to me in the dream) he was younger, strong, and had a clear powerful voice. i remember being shocked at how much strength his words held. his tumor site was shriveled, and i could not help but liken that energy to the christ' s wounds after ressurection. much like it was there as merely a symbol of an earthly body, but did not hold much REAL significance. David's eyes were so bright! They clearly were of another world, and saw expansively. We talked for what seemed like hours, and I only wish that I remember more of the conversation! What I do remember was that he commented on the child within my womb ( which he really had not done before). He told me that this child was divinely connected, and that there was much importance in his life on earth, as well as destiny for his entry into our family. It seemed very important. Drake Fisher Tej Wier entered the world after a long thunderstorm the night before. He was born quickly, much like lightening, in the caul, which among many cultures is thought to be auspicious. He also has unique stars on his feet and a lightning bolt "angel kiss" on his forehead. When I had darshan with Amma while I pregnant, it too felt like lightning. Even though David passed away over a week before Drake was born, I felt him connected into my child and our birth. I continue to feel him strongly.

The last dream I had was a few nights ago. There was a group of his students standing in a circle. David' s spirit was more translucent this time, but still had form and was speaking more telepathically. He walked right through each student in a clockwise direction and told us he was still spending time working with us in a alternate time space reality. He also said that he could stop in a person for longer periods of time, to work with them. This however could feel fairly intense for that person, and was among permission. He stopped in an older man who I did not know ut was standing to my left.

I hope this is appropriate to share with you, feel free to blog if you think that it would be helpful.
love to you, karsten

1 comment:

  1. Just reading this now...in my meditation yesterday, I had the sense that David was saying that he could see the world through our eyes (the eyes of the people who loved him). I had never encountered this idea before; and yet I have thought, since my vision quest, that our souls are more like a cluster of souls than anything singular. I read Karsten's dream and felt the truth of it. I have felt him in my field, sometimes quietly, sometimes intensely. It is always a presence of guidance. I am beginning to have a more complex understanding of who/what the "inner voice" is made of! Thank you for this blessed dream...

    ReplyDelete